Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Winner #91


Many thanks to those of you that came along and played amongst the Fairies, Elves, Pixies,and Gnomes whilst the Butterflies were cocooned for Christmas.  Not that many entries but I still had  a hard time choosing so there is actually a Top 4

 I have chosen the following 

In Numerical order

(3) Zora


I love the colours and the sweet fairy image. 


(10) Di

I love Di's tipsy Elf . He made me smile.



(12) Charlotte E.



Again this little gnomie made me smile. 
Not something I have done for a while.



(15) Amanda

I love the soft and dreamy colours of this whimsical image.


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a curtsey and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

So onto the Winner picked  by Random Org for this challenge.



(16) Christine Smith

Congratulations Chris
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
of the Fairy stamps  you would like to receive shown in # 91
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 92.




6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely works! So sorry to haven't enter in time, my fairy card is still in process :(
Congrats to all!

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners..
I was unable to do December Challenge due of being sick.

Lady Joyful said...

Thanks for picking my card! Congratulations to the other picks, and to the winner :)

Di said...

Squeal!! You picked me as a pick! I'm pickled tink - thank you so much! I'll grab the badge just as soon as possible - have left a note on my desk. And well done to everyone else too.

Love and hugs

Di xx

Craftychris said...

Awesome picks and I am so excited at being the winner! Thank you so much and to Mr Random too! Will email, hugs. xxxx

Amanda said...

Great picks, I wouldn't be able to choose xx